I called Verizon today about my Droid Phone which, AGAIN, is NOT working. I've had it replaced once already. I've been with Verizon for 9 yrs. So my plan is due to renew Feb 20th, my phone is NOT working, do u think they would go ahead and HELP me? Phis
mrpontiac225
Enthusiast - Level 1

So, I called today to see if I could upgrade, as my contract for 2 yrs is up on Feb 20th.  I've replaced the Droid once already.  It was broken, just not by me. Now the thing won't even work, at all.  I need this phone as I work for a major company and we use these devices at night to contact one another.

Anyway's, Rep 1 transferred me to Rep 2 saying "Rep 2 has more authority than I".  Rep 2 immediately began finger pointing.  Basically, said Rep 1 didn't feel like dealing with my situation.  So, he was angry, talking fast, and would not "HEAR" what I needed to say.  He offered me a few idea's but in the end said he would not / could not help me, although my phone is NOT working, AGAIN. 

I told him I would probably be going to another provider, he then began to berate all other provider's.  Gosh I hate when CSR's do that ! 

So,looks like I'm outta here, and this saddens me.  I KNOW he could've helped me, he chose NOT too.

9 years I have been Faithful to this Company.  This is the thanks I get? Man, this is so Wrong, on so many levels.

I am sure of one thing:  Another provider would be happy to have me as a customer.

0 Likes
Re: I called Verizon today about my Droid Phone which, AGAIN, is NOT working. I've had it replaced once already. I've been with Verizon for 9 yrs. So my plan is due to renew Feb 20th, my phone is NOT working, do u think they would go ahead and HELP me?
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Your experience sounds terrible, mrpontiac225! I regret our failure to leave with any impression that you are anything but valued. We don't want you leaving us under any circumstance. What is the problem with your device? Is it a Droid Charge? What are the symptoms?

DionM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes