How to possibly fix green screen on droid turbo 2?
sergiof123
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've just got my new droid turbo 2 a month ago and suddenly the screen turned green, I've tried factory reset, and it's still there, even when I turn it on, with active notifications display, or when I press the turn on boton and the volume boton at the same time, the options show up with green screen, I've also noticed that when I play something too white, like pictures, videos or try to see something too white trough the camera, the screen fade to black and doesn't turn on, even when the phone is still working, to turn the screen on again I have to lock the phone and unlock it, but it still shows up with green.

Any possible solution please

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to possibly fix green screen on droid turbo 2?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried contacting Motorola directly to discuss your warranty repair options including sending the phone to them for repair. This is the hardware problem.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried contacting Motorola directly to discuss your warranty repair options including sending the phone to them for repair. This is the hardware problem.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sergiof123, thanks for reaching out to us and I apologize for this inconvenience you are having with your device. I know important it is to have a working screen on your device and let's look into this further. When did this issue start? Is there any physical or water damage on your device?

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

Did it start with a green line and then cover the whole screen? I remembered reading about the green line before

http://www.androidauthority.com/green-line-motorola-droid-turbo-2-666997/

0 Likes
sergiof123
Enthusiast - Level 2

This problem started two weeks ago and no, there is no physical damage nor water damage. Just popped in, no crashes, not even used too much because I was still using my droid turbo one

0 Likes
sergiof123
Enthusiast - Level 2

No, no green line

0 Likes
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

Did you contact Motorola they are aware of this problem.Some are saying that it is a hardware problem like the s7 or s7 edge but I would get in touch with them 

0 Likes
sergiof123
Enthusiast - Level 2

OK thanks