How to disable facebook sync
mustang65folsom

I would like to find out how to disable the sync from my facebook. I have over 200 people I have to scroll through. Just getting tired of it. I have taken the app off the phone but when I add it back on and sign back in it doesn't ask me if I want to sync it or not.

Thank You

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to disable facebook sync
angel258
Enthusiast - Level 3

Is this in reference to your contacts list? If so you can perform the following:

1. Click the Contacts icon(to the right of the Apps arrow) at the bottom of the screen from the Home panel or any panel.
  2. Click the Menu button once the Contacts screen appears and click Hide/Show.
  3. Select the Facebook option to hide contacts.
  4. You may also do this for other contacts that have been synced from email accounts.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How to disable facebook sync
angel258
Enthusiast - Level 3

Is this in reference to your contacts list? If so you can perform the following:

1. Click the Contacts icon(to the right of the Apps arrow) at the bottom of the screen from the Home panel or any panel.
  2. Click the Menu button once the Contacts screen appears and click Hide/Show.
  3. Select the Facebook option to hide contacts.
  4. You may also do this for other contacts that have been synced from email accounts.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes