How long did it take you to receive your Incredible??
sciggs

Just wondering because on my order status it says.   "Your order has been processed.  Your phone will arrive in 2-3 business days."  I'm thinking that this is not right and this is just some generic generated message.  I was under the impression it will take a couple weeks for it to come.  It does say on the Incredible page that it will ship by June 1.   Tomorrow will be the 3rd business day and I feel that there is no way I will be getting the phone tomorrow.  Any thoughts on this?  How long did it take your Incredible to arrive?

0 Likes
Re: How long did it take you to receive your Incredible??
coloratura

Check around the forum here, and you will find several posts about this....It seems at this point it is definitely not 2-3 days.  I think you're right...that must be just the regular status post.  Look like they are taking more than a week, for sure.   People are saying they are getting an e-mail when they do ship, at least.  I ordered mine on 5/10 and haven't gotten the "It's been shipped" e-mail yet... 

0 Likes
jlogon

Same here, ordered 10th, still have same order status (2-3 days) still no shipping email.  In the mean time I have ordered and received a replacement battery, skins, wireless ear buds and a car charger.   Still waiting for the phone and a MicroSD.   And I was worried I would scratch the phone before the skins were put on!  Verizon has solved that little dilemma for me.   Smiley Happy

0 Likes
MattSmith

Is there an extended battery made for it? (one that is bigger, not a replacement?)

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

MattSmith wrote:

Is there an extended battery made for it? (one that is bigger, not a replacement?)

Yup there is an extended battery for the Incredible. See HERE

0 Likes
onewithshadows

I am yet another still waiting. Ordered mine on the 10th. Hopefully it isn't TOO long. I hope they are making them now, and shipping them as soon as they are leaving the factory. Anyway, I had to throw in my 2 cents. I wouldn't waste my money on the "1750 extended" battery offered by Seidio. There is a website I learned a bit from http://batteryboss.org/

There you will see a lightly used 2 month old "1750mah" extended is actually only putting out 1383mah. So, only 83mah more for around $40-$50. Their batteries are NOT as bad as mugens though. They roughly run about 80% of what their stated capacity is. Now for say a 3500 this wouldn't be a problem...but I wouldn't pay $50 for 83mah more. The site also shows that OEM batteries are typically in the really upper 90's all the way to 100% range of stated capacity. Just something to think about. Also, there are rumors that the 2150mah for the Incredible from HTC will be dropping sometime at the end of the month. So, may be best to hold off and wait for that, or the "3500mah" from Seidio.

0 Likes
jlogon

I did get the 1750 and with shipping it was $50.  But I also got a universal battery charger here: http://www.cellularfactory.com for $7.90 including shipping.  So while one battery is in the phone the other will be in the charger.  Anyway that's the plan when I get the phone :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
MattSmith

I think I will just wait for the 3500 mAh battery from seidio(or however you spell it)

The link above is legit. Nice accesories, but my military discount should prevail through verizon.

Anyone heard of a OEM extended battery from verizon for the increible?

0 Likes
coloratura

Haha, jlogon...I did the same...have my case, charger...accessories...all waiting anxiously!  :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
sciggs

Yeah that's true I guess I have plenty of time to stock up on accesories before my Incredible comes.  Definitely don't want to use this phone without a screen protector.  But I'd be fine with it coming tomorrow and not having my screen protector haha.  :smileyhappy:

0 Likes