How do youd elete email from moto droid
briand7878
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just got this phone and love it so far. One thing that is annoying me is my email.  I just set up my email using my email icon.  For some reason it is brining up old emails that i deleted from my regular computer aoll account months ago.  How do i clear them all out with out checking them one by one.  Who knows how many months of emails are going to come up.  I keep the same email account at home completely clean.  Im compfused...

0 Likes
Re: How do youd elete email from moto droid
Not applicable

Using your computer, long onto your email account via the internet and delete the old emails there so they will not forward to your phone.

0 Likes
Re: How do youd elete email from moto droid
AZSALUKI
Legend

there is prolly also a setting in your send /receive settings on the phone that you can select a time frame to download from. i have the htc, not the moto...but i gotta beleive it's similar. in your email...send/receive settings, there should be a download setting that you can change from "all" to something more recent (mine is set to 3 days.....so even if the phone was off for a month it will only pull emails from the past 3 days).

0 Likes