How do I transfer music/pictures from SD card to phone memory?
thunderbucks

I have an Incredible with a 4gb micro sd card.  I just got a 16-gig card, so I want to save all my files from the 4gb card to the phone, then from the phone to the 16gb card.

Is there any way to do this?  I looked everywhere and for the life of me, I couldn't find how to do this.  I looked all through my songs, then all through my pictures, and found no way to seem to change where it is saved.  I also have ASTRO file manager, but that didn't seem to help either.  I could only navigate up one step above my micro sd card, and once I copied the file/folder, there seemed to be nowhere to paste it. And ASTRO won't allow me to utilize half the functions it seems to offer!

Shouldn't it be as simple as finding the file, going to a menu, and choosing to copy/move it elsewhere?

0 Likes
Re: How do I transfer music/pictures from SD card to phone memory?
Iceman1906
Contributor - Level 1

The best option would be to connect the phone via pc and transfer them to the pc. Then insert the new sd and transfer them back. Currently, also have not ran across away to save to internal memory. Hope this alternative helps.

0 Likes