How do I removed e-mail addresses from contacts?
imgja

I have been working for 24 hours trying to adapt to a smartphone - from a non-smart one.  I want all my personal phone number contacts only in the contacts.  For some reason, they weren't able to port the numbers over at the store.  However when I linked my gmail account to phone, it imported all my email addresses into my contacts (some I haven't even used in 10 years!).  I don't want anything but phone contacts in my "contacts" list.  I have not figured out any way to get rid of the email contacts, which I have no intention of using on the phone, and getting only my phone contacts - on my phone.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: all my email addresses are in "contacts" - I only want personal phone contacts there.
Snn5
Legend

If you only want the phone contacts to show instead of all or Google contacts, you can tap menu/settings in the contacts screen and choose "Contacts to Display" and choose phone only...that is, if you have any contacts stored to the phone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: all my email addresses are in "contacts" - I only want personal phone contacts there.
Snn5
Legend

Email contacts as in contacts with email addresses or contacts from your email address?

0 Likes
imgja

yes, all my email address in my email contacts (which is virtually every email address I've responded to the last several years).

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

If you only want the phone contacts to show instead of all or Google contacts, you can tap menu/settings in the contacts screen and choose "Contacts to Display" and choose phone only...that is, if you have any contacts stored to the phone.

0 Likes