How do I get my downloaded ringtones to show up on my Droid X?
Becca68

I have serveral ringtones that are showing up under my notifications tones, but not under my ringtones.  I have check my SD cards folder structure and there is no "ringtone" folder.  How do I get them on my phones ringtone list?

0 Likes
Re: How do I get my downloaded ringtones to show up on my Droid X?
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Ringtones are normally just saved in your Media folder - music ...  What happens when you open your Music Player APP and display all songs? Do they show up in there?

0 Likes
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello Becca68,

Were you able to get your ringtones saved to your ringtone folder? If not then where are they located on the device? Also, are the ringtones purchased from us, Verizon Wireless? What were your findings when you completed the steps that Cody21 provided? Please share so we can further assist as I would love to get this resolved for you.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Becca68 This is something a little different than your asking an is a Suggestion have you tried Zedge for ringtones an Wallpapers it is a free app from the Google Play Store. when you find a Ringtone of your liking you just tap download an it is Automatically saved an to find it you Go To your Settings > Sound > Phone Ringtones an you will have Two choices Android System or Zedge Ringtones an from there you can go into them an choose your Ringtone an they sound really good an they have Really Nice Wallpapers Some for Easter already an as I Mentioned it's all Free...B33

0 Likes