How do I get my dashboard widget back?
imgja

I use to have three circles on the home screen with time, temp, battery life.  don't know what I did....but they're gone.  Can I get them back, or are they lost forever?  I can't figure out where to find them & I've checked the manual & it's not much help.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have lost my dashboard widget with the circles for clock, weather (which I don't need), and battery monitor.
Snn5
Legend

That is a widget I believe.  Long press you home screen and select widget.  Might also be able to tap menu and choose widgets. Scroll through the list.  I think it was called "circles" but should have a picture of the 3 circles nonetheless.  It was a Motorola exclusive, so it should be on the phone and not uninstalled.  You may have accidentally selected it and removed it from the screen.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have lost my dashboard widget with the circles for clock, weather (which I don't need), and battery monitor.
Snn5
Legend

That is a widget I believe.  Long press you home screen and select widget.  Might also be able to tap menu and choose widgets. Scroll through the list.  I think it was called "circles" but should have a picture of the 3 circles nonetheless.  It was a Motorola exclusive, so it should be on the phone and not uninstalled.  You may have accidentally selected it and removed it from the screen.

0 Likes