How do I get my Verizon E-Mail Addresses onto my device?
Carol101
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just got a Motorola Android Mini phone and want to know how to get all of my Verizon e-mail addresses into the phone from my desktop Verizon address book.  Thank you for your help.

carol

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon E-Mail Addresses
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can export the email contacts from the Fios account and import them into your Gmail account via the website. This will sync to the phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Verizon E-Mail Addresses
teripayne
Enthusiast - Level 2

Do you mean you have numerous e-mail addresses for yourself?  I'm confused by your question.  To manage your media on your computer you can sign in to vzw.com and under the 'My Device' category click 'Backup my Contacts' or 'Manage and Store Media' to click the red sync button to sync anything on the desktop to your new Droid Mini.  Just not sure about your e-mail addresses - they should transfer with your contact transfer if they're other people's e-mail addresses you have saved.

B33
Legend

If you have the Google account set up in your phone that your previous phone had it as the main email it will pull anything you had from your previous phone into your new phone. contacts, emails and other stuff associated with the account)  it even can update & put your apps that you had as well, or if you have the Verizon Cloud it can do the same thing move your personal things from one phone to another.. Hope this HelpsSmiley Happy  b33

0 Likes
Verizon E-Mail Addresses
Carol101
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello,

Thank you for your response but I should have made myself more     clear.

My contacts (names and phone numbers) did transfer but I did not     have a Smart Phone so I did not have any e-mail addresses stored  in     that phone.  I use Verizon Fios in my home/desktop computer and have     an address book for that mail with all of my e-mail names and     addresses.   I have Verizon  e-mail set up on the new mobile phone     (and am  receiving  all of the e-mails) but can't figure out how to     get all  of my e-mail addresses onto this phone that I have in my     Verizon account.

I hope that I have made myself a little bit clearer as it will be     quite time consuming to input each into the phone if there isn't any     way to get them all at once, etc.  Thank you.

carol

Verizon Wireless Community

0 Likes
Carol101
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you but my old phone was not a smart phone, I just could make     and receive calls with it.  It did not have any of my e-mails listed     just contacts with only phone numbers.

I have a feeling that there isn't any way to get my Verizon e-mail     address book to this new Motorola Droid Mini so will more than     likely have to do it manually, unfortunately. 

carol

0 Likes
teripayne
Enthusiast - Level 2

Okay... what I would do is sign in to view your Verizon Fios Contacts and on that screen look for settings or a menu or actions to see if it will allow you to export your contacts somehow.  The easiest way may be to simply export contacts to like Microsoft Outlook then sign in with your Microsoft Outlook on your new Mini to sync the e-mails.  If you can't export thru Outlook maybe you can export contacts a different way to import them to your phone rather than putting them in manually.  Fios technical support with VZ landline might be helpful on how to share/export/sync their contacts...

0 Likes
B33
Legend

O ok I thought ya was going from smart phone to smart phone.. Well a call to Customer service might help ya Call 1-800-922-0204 use option 3 which is the Technical services have them look over your account and settings they can transfer almost anything so you may have chance there let then know what you non smartphone is as well..

Hopefully they get you going.. Good Luck Smiley Happy b

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can export the email contacts from the Fios account and import them into your Gmail account via the website. This will sync to the phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Carol101,

Congratulations on your recent phone! I hope you're enjoying it, I'll be happy to help with your settings to transfer your information. Go to Settings>scroll to Email> Add your Verizon Account>mark to sync your Email, COntacts, Calendar, and all the information you need. This will ensure it's all transferred. Then, access your Contacts app on the phone, press the Settings icon>Accounts and select your Verizon email account.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Carol101
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi, thank you for trying to help me.   I did exactly what you mentioned but when I get to Contacts, then Accounts the only that shows up is the Gmail account.  I never had a Gmail account before but did set this up so I can use if I want to buy anything in the store.   My Verizon e-mail does come through but the e-mail addresses won't.  I spoke to a rep in the Verizon store and they told me that Verizon e-mail addresses can't be exported to the phone.  I find this difficult to accept but have to; using both Verizon on the desk top computer, iPad, iPod Touch without any problems but the addresses can't get to the phone!   I will be doing this manually for some time!  Thanks everyone for trying to solve this for me.

0 Likes