How do I get 2.2 Update?
osheila7

My daughter's droid got the update 2 days ago but mine has not, how do I get it?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: How do I get 2.2 Update?
Not applicable
Wait until it shows up on your phone.
0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

You will have to wait indeed for the update to get to your phone. Don't worry you will get it. When you do get it, you'll be prompted with a notification on your screen that says "update now" or "update later". 

0 Likes
jdemmitt
Pretty sure you have to sell your soul.
0 Likes
RonAnderson
You sure you know where your daughters been at night? :smileyhappy:

Ron
0 Likes
Cobjones
Contributor - Level 1
Haha
0 Likes
bladerunnin
Enthusiast - Level 3

Didn't want to wait for Verizon to push the update to me so I downloaded it myself directly from the Android site.

Visit this website on your Motorola Droid and follow the instructions carefully.

Droid-Life:

http://www.droid-life.com/2010/08/03/manual-android-2-2-update-for-motorola-droid/

Have fun!

~bladerunnin

0 Likes
gabrielpina4
Enthusiast - Level 3
I still don't have mine and from what I've read in sum sites and forums 90 percent of people out there still don't have it I doubt were getting n its already close to 18 only 3 more days n only 10percent of people out there have it n others just installed it directly! People it not coming trust me this is all just marketing to make u get there phones even thou I already have one..
0 Likes
JBDroid

what you said is absurd, its coming.  my friend who got his phone 8 months after i got mine got the update 2 days ago,  the way they do it is not very good, but its coming.

0 Likes