Re: How do I delete apps and the icons?
f38urry

Those "pre-installed" apps are otherwise known as Bloatware, Junkware and Crapware.  Computer versions of that intrusive, unwanted, unneccessary junk can at least be uninstalled.  Verizon, on the other hand, ties our hands so that it cannot be uninstalled/deleted without voiding our warrantees.

0 Likes
Re: How do I delete apps and the icons?
Wildman
Legend

NewAge wrote:

That sounds like a bug as I cannot repeat what you have described. I am using Launcher Pro but I am not sure if that matters. Are you using Blur? I have spent the last half hour trying to Delete the Blockbuster Icon. Maybe I am not "Twisting" right?  You would think there would be an easier way to clean up the App drawer. Or when I creat a folder, that folder should show up in the App Drawer with the appropriate apps in it!

Under Launcher Pros setting menu there is a option to hide the unused apps from the launcher and they will not show up when you scroll launcher.  Left menu button on home screen > Settings > And top menu ....  Im not using it now to give exact directory but the menu  is a primary option.

0 Likes