How do I change gmail accounts so my device recognizes the new one?
Cousinlisa

New to smart phones, I entered a new gmail when I set up my new mini and decided it was not a good email address so I set up a new email address.  I changed it in my phone, in several places but it still says that it is having trouble connecting to my old gmail address.  Not sure how many places in my phone I need to change that.  I am also not able to get into the play store even though I have my new gmail address there as well.  It just keeps going round and round with a white screen and circle.  Any suggestions on either...?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New to smart phones, ?? changing gmail accounts so the phone recognizes the new one?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Factory reset the phone and use the new Gmail address to sign into the phone with.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: New to smart phones, ?? changing gmail accounts so the phone recognizes the new one?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Factory reset the phone and use the new Gmail address to sign into the phone with.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes