Help with led notification
sumaschi

Is there anyway to have the led show when the phone is plugged. I used to have a thunderbolt, which is really bad when comapred to the Bionic, and when you plug it the led shows orange when charging and green when fully chaged and plugged.

Is thre any way to have the Bionic do the same thing? I hate to have to turn on the screen just to check if it is plugged and charging. (the connector on the car dock is a bit loose, so it sometimes unplugs itself).

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Help with led notification
bearone21
Legend

two different mfg's, different ways of showing the same thing.

i charge with phone off, with the wall charger & used to push the power button to see the % of charge until i could see it it was a very uniform charge cycle.

now, i know what it takes for a full charge & i let it charge for 3 hours & power it back up, fully charged.

0 Likes
sumaschi

So if I understand correctly there is no way to know if the phone is actually receiving current from the wall unless you check on the screen?

Given how easily the micro USB connectors become loose and need to be tweeked (i.e. in the car dock, etc) this seems like a pretty elementary need....

Oh well,

0 Likes
Jakeman93063
Enthusiast - Level 2

his is actually fairly simple.

Click on Settings> Applications> Development and select Stay awake

Now when you plug your phone in to charge, in the top left section of your screen it will tell you Charging and give you the % charged.

0 Likes
mobius0322
Enthusiast - Level 3

There is an app called Light Flow that will let you cutomize LED notificationshttps://market.android.com/details?id=com.rageconsulting.android.lightflowlite&rdid=com.rageconsulti...

works with the bionic.Hope this helps

0 Likes