Re: WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET SOME HELP...ESPECIALLY IF I DON'T WANT THE IPHONE...Re: Help with Updat
MostlyALurker
Enthusiast - Level 3

2tonpickup wrote:

Not sure why anyone is still looking at this issue...obviously no one is reading previous posts or you would notice that I had posted that my wife went on Twitter on the 11th and got help with it right then. We have already received a replacement.

Thank you!

Please mark as "solved" then.

0 Likes
Re: WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET SOME HELP...ESPECIALLY IF I DON'T WANT THE IPHONE...Re: Help with Updat
2tonpickup
Enthusiast - Level 2

To: AntonioC_VZWSupport

Have you taken a real good look out on this PEER TO PEER forum? If you have, you would have noticed a lot of very angry people. We have always received nothing but the best customer service from calling in, going into the stores and most recently by going on Twitter. However, in looking at some of the responses going out from some of the highest level contributors, they are somewhat condescending and belittling to other customers who may not be at the same tech level or maybe just don't show off enough out here on the forum. But we check this forum for resolutions before calling or going to the stores to save us time and to allow VZW employees to handle issues that are really problems that the customer can't resolve. The problem is your so called contributors for peer to peer assistance are doing nothing but making VZW look bad. If you don't believe me, go thru and do some random reading of messages regarding the Droid X and GB update. There was one such post that I really felt sorry for the customer that originally posted for assistance because if I remember correctly, 3 of your contributors ended up berating him and all but calling him stupid. My suggestion, get control of your contributors before they cause business issues for VZW. The only thing you see out here is complaints. This didn't start out as a complaint but a request for help without having to sit on the phone or go into a store. I'm a high school football coach and this time of year doesn't have spare time. My wife is unemployed so we can't waste money on gas for unnecessary trips to the closest store with tech reps, plus she has online courses she needs to get completed. I would think an online forum would be a way for VZW to save their customers some time and make things a little less complicated. Twitter is fine but you have message limits unless you DM specific information. So Twitter becomes tiresome with the short messages back and forth. It's a nice idea but not a real solution.

Thank you to VZW employees for the help that is always given in a very courteous manner! True customer service is defined by a company and it's employees who think not of their profit margin but of taking that extra time to assist. Unfortunately, there are those few things that every company can improve on...this forum would be my first suggestion!

0 Likes