Help, did a hard reset and now it wont connect to 3G.
Cypher100

I did a hard reset on my phone and now I can't use my browser or anything that use'smy 3G. When i did the hard reset it ask to activate my phone, so i did it again. When I decided to browse the internet it said it needed to be connected.

I rebooted it and did a second hard reset and it still can't connect to the 3G. It was working great before the reset but it was packed with useless apps so i decided to hard reset it.

0 Likes
Re: Help, did a hard reset and now it wont connect to 3G.
Cypher100

Should I do a reset at a later time? I don't have any other phone to use, and nothing is working. The phone works, I just did a reset because of it filled with apps.

0 Likes
Cypher100

Can't edit post, as by (The phone works) that means it can load apps and stuff, but it still can't connect to the mobile network.

0 Likes
Cypher100

Help please, i have no home line and no one is able to contact me.

0 Likes
5thGenGTS

did you run the *228 over the air programming?

0 Likes
Cypher100

Yes, it said it was successfully activated. I can't call anyone or use anything that uses the mobile network.

0 Likes
garaml711

well,

i had to reset the phone twice!! yesterday and my interent didn't work either..

i had to call verizon 4 times because i was having prblems...

they told me to dial 228?

and now it's working. i was having rington problems after reset the phone twice phone seems working ok..

i hope, i really hope no more issue with this phone.

i nearly wanted to throw away this phone..

0 Likes
mdennisthemenac
I reset my Droid and had the same problem and *228 didn't help after many calls to tech support they had me manual program my phone and now the 3g works but when I call someone they don't get my phone number it says private number. I hope they get the *228 fixed soon so it will be programmed correctly
0 Likes
Cypher100

How did they get 3G to work? I can't get mine to work, I program it manually, did I forget something?

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Did you go into Menu>Settings>Wireless& Networks>Mobile Networks   and check the box?

0 Likes