Re: Help Deciding on Thunderbold or Droid Bionic
ssean227

Actually the TBolt only has 768 megs of ram. The Bionic does only have 512 but it is desktop ddr2 ram. Which means it runs faster and uses less power. 

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

ssean227 wrote:

Which means it runs faster 

Until you add blur on top of it.  

0 Likes
dcsphoto
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been having decent batter life for a smartphone.  I have made it an entire day with moderate use and still had charge left.

I came from a Droid 2 and ALWAYS had to charge that mid-day.    So far my TB is doing better than that.

Please don't compare the HTC phone with Sense against a Motorola running Blur.   Sense is so much better.

It has been running smoothly and the apps with the phone are better.   The e-mail on my Droid 2 was unusable and I had to run K9 mail.   I am using the Stock Sense mail app on the TB and am very happy with it.    The same goes for the calendar, but I do run Pocket Informant which is probably the best PIM available.

I could probably go on and on, but after using this for a week there is no way EVER I would go back to a Moto running blur.

I will deal with some of the network issues until they get fixed, but they really haven't been bothersome.

0 Likes
ssean227

PJNC284 wrote:

ssean227 wrote:

Which means it runs faster 

Until you add blur on top of it.  

No the ram does in fact run faster was all i meant. Can't really say much about blur since I don't have a device with it but I did just return my thunderbolt because the battery was horrible. I loved the phone but I need something to at least get me through the work day. My 2 year old omnia last all day with heavy use.

0 Likes