Having trouble receiving or taking calls on this phone, it started using data by itself now after being reset per advice from verizon, can't receive calls
Holiday44
Enthusiast - Level 1

since December 2014 this phone has started acting up, I have called Verizon regarding overage data usage,even though phone was on home wifi.  Tech told me to reset, I have reset and blocked data usage but now the phone is unable to make or receive calls.  What is verizon able to do, I still have the year warranty on device.

0 Likes
Re: Having trouble receiving or taking calls on this phone, it started using data by itself now after being reset per advice from verizon, can't receive calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Holiday44,

We are here to help and want you to be back on track with send/receiving calls. What make/model phone do you have?

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Having trouble receiving or taking calls on this phone, it started using data by itself now after being reset per advice from verizon, can't receive calls
Snn5
Legend

They have the Droid Mini.  Can you warranty replace their phone?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Snn5,

That is an excellent question. We will have to gather more information from the customer. Thanks!

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes