Having trouble establishing and keeping a mobile connection. I cannot place or receive calls or texts. Tried turning on and off and no permanent fix.
eab27

Having trouble establishing and keeping a mobile connection.  I cannot place or receive calls or texts.  Tried turning on and off and no permanent fix.

0 Likes
Re: Having trouble establishing and keeping a mobile connection. I cannot place or receive calls or texts. Tried turning on and off and no permanent fix.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's figure this out eab27!  Are you experiencing this in a specific area (indoors only, zip code)?  Did this just begin or has this been the case since you've had a Verizon Wireless device?  Has anything changed since this began?  Please try updating your device by dialing *228 send option 1 and test.  Thank you. 

Tominque B.
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Having trouble establishing and keeping a mobile connection. I cannot place or receive calls or texts. Tried turning on and off and no permanent fix.
psparky
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having network issues also.  Started this afternoon.  My zip is 60936. No 3G. Only 1 bar.  Normally have a full signal.

0 Likes
brkwll79

<Post deleted for cross posting per the .  See for the original message.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
shbhb1221
Enthusiast - Level 2

us 2 - started around 3 p.m. EST... cant call, cant text.  zip 19425

0 Likes
RinaM

Same here. I have droid incredible and my daughter has a pantech. No internet, no signal. It started around 7pm. I was on the phone with verizon for almost an hour, they said there are no reported problems. They put in to investigate it. Im in Royersford, zip is 19468.

0 Likes
shbhb1221
Enthusiast - Level 2

<Posted deleted for containing personal information per the .>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Looking4Answers2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue here is Phoenxiville, PA. Service is up and down. Unable to get Verizon suport, only have a cell and no land line.

6souls

I have also been experiencing the issues already posted in this thread. My zip is 55108 and this started about 3pm CST. I noticed it after powering up my phone and letting it sit on the charger (I had powered it down because I noticed the battery draining abnormally fast). This has happened to me in the past, but this is the first time with the replacement phone that I received recently. The top bar is white, Wifi/4G, but it is unable to establish a connection. I'm using a Droid 4 if that matters.

0 Likes
shbhb1221
Enthusiast - Level 2

What personal information?!?!?

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes