Having trouble establishing and keeping a mobile connection. I cannot place or receive calls or texts. Tried turning on and off and no permanent fix.

eab27

Having trouble establishing and keeping a mobile connection.  I cannot place or receive calls or texts.  Tried turning on and off and no permanent fix.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Having trouble establishing and keeping a mobile connection. I cannot place or receive calls or texts. Tried turning on and off and no permanent fix.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Let's figure this out eab27!  Are you experiencing this in a specific area (indoors only, zip code)?  Did this just begin or has this been the case since you've had a Verizon Wireless device?  Has anything changed since this began?  Please try updating your device by dialing *228 send option 1 and test.  Thank you. 

Tominque B.
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Having trouble establishing and keeping a mobile connection. I cannot place or receive calls or texts. Tried turning on and off and no permanent fix.

psparky

I'm having network issues also.  Started this afternoon.  My zip is 60936. No 3G. Only 1 bar.  Normally have a full signal.

0 Likes
Highlighted

brkwll79

<Post deleted for cross posting per the .  See for the original message.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Highlighted

shbhb1221

us 2 - started around 3 p.m. EST... cant call, cant text.  zip 19425

0 Likes
Highlighted

RinaM

Same here. I have droid incredible and my daughter has a pantech. No internet, no signal. It started around 7pm. I was on the phone with verizon for almost an hour, they said there are no reported problems. They put in to investigate it. Im in Royersford, zip is 19468.

0 Likes
Highlighted

shbhb1221

<Posted deleted for containing personal information per the .>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Highlighted

Same issue here is Phoenxiville, PA. Service is up and down. Unable to get Verizon suport, only have a cell and no land line.

Highlighted

6souls

I have also been experiencing the issues already posted in this thread. My zip is 55108 and this started about 3pm CST. I noticed it after powering up my phone and letting it sit on the charger (I had powered it down because I noticed the battery draining abnormally fast). This has happened to me in the past, but this is the first time with the replacement phone that I received recently. The top bar is white, Wifi/4G, but it is unable to establish a connection. I'm using a Droid 4 if that matters.

0 Likes
Highlighted

shbhb1221

What personal information?!?!?

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes