Re: Have you received the official 2.2 OTA update? When, where and what version.
luckyrocker

I got my update today @ 1200pm EST

Springfield, Ohio

purchased my phone on august 4th 2010

Android version 2.2

Build Number FRG01B

0 Likes
Re: Have you received the official 2.2 OTA update? When, where and what version.
FancyKitten
Got it today @ 11:20pm. I had just given up hope and was about to go to bed when the message popped up.
Park Forest,IL
Version 2.2
Build FRGO1B
Purchased phone Nov. 6,2009
0 Likes
TheNutz

12:56 AM Eastern Madison, GA just got the update

0 Likes
racingrl7

I got mine at 2:30 am on the morning of the 18th it's 2.2 FRGO1B. I live in mississippi.   I thought we were suppose to have 5 screens ?

0 Likes
rpdl62

Actually, I am "Rob62" and Posted on the 15th using the term "from Planet Houston", but I had to create a new

account because this system would not let me sign in - EXTREMELY ANNOYING!!!

Anyways, I received my 2.2 update at approximately 12:35 A.M. on the 18th. I had no problems installing it. VERY

simple. My wife received her Droid the same time (day) as I and she has yet to receive 2.2 update.

Now, for my Droid, I wait for the Adobe 10.1 update and then we can all wait for the 4G upgrade...

0 Likes
HipHopTechie

8/19/2010, 2:55 AM Pacific

Corona, CA

Phone purchased Nov. 2009

Android version 2.2

Build Number FRG01B

0 Likes
lybra975
Enthusiast - Level 2

Received mine today, 8/19/2009, at 6:20am ET. Eastern VA, FRG01B.

0 Likes
nyeshia0431

I just received my update between 3:00 am and 5:30 this morning. (I woke up and saw it) 

Southern Maryland about 10 minutes from Northern Virginia and DC. (They say location doesn't make a difference)

I have version FRG01B

0 Likes
AN1MEN1AC
Received the update about 6-7am today 8/19 in NYC. Like it so far. Only problem was it forgot my Facebook password.
0 Likes
rkeesler

Received the update in southern Maryland today (19 Aug) at 0845....it appears to be working well...no problems. 

0 Likes