Re: Have you received the official 2.2 OTA update? When, where and what version.
RonAnderson
https://supportforums.motorola.com/thread/33876

There's the address to get the user guide for 2.2

Ron
0 Likes
Re: Have you received the official 2.2 OTA update? When, where and what version.
edbettin
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still waiting at 1:45 PM in Denver..

0 Likes
akrazemind210

Still Waiting In San Antonio Texas... :robotsad:

0 Likes
Rob62

Still waiting (patiently) here on "Planet Houston" as well. Pretty LAME of Verizon to not provide it's loyal customers with information as to when we should expect this update - they never have any problem cashing my monthly check tho'...:smileysad:

0 Likes
pdrag

Still waiting on the update.  North Houston, August 16th, 0724.

I know a couple people who live very close to me that have already received the update.  One person received it last week and my brother in law, who lives down the street from me, received his yesterday morning.  At this point, I'm convinced that this update isn't launched based on where I live.  This doesn't make any sense.  I'm still waiting patiently, but I'm getting more anxious everyday.  My coworker, who got his update keeps showing how cool the update is and it only gets me more anxious.  UGH! 

0 Likes
martianspy
Enthusiast - Level 2

In massachusetts. I got mine saturday 8/14. My wife's phone hasn't received the update. Maybe because her phone is a newer replacement.

0 Likes
rkeesler

My wife got her's this morning (16 Aug)....still waiting for my own....Waldorf, Maryland.

0 Likes
n2links

Got it about 0800EST on 8/16/10. I'm located in Delaware. Doesn't seem to have the wireless hotspot feature.

0 Likes
hellorockview
Enthusiast - Level 3

Still waiting in Southern Maryland... Hope it's not too much longer.

0 Likes
Jay2l4u

8:30 am est. girlfriend got the frg01b Jacksonville Florida. Her battery was below 50% and the update didn't even pop up I checked it and it showed ready to install. I charged it above 50% and it popped up on the screen..Food for thought mine did the same thing.

0 Likes