0 Likes
Re: Hate the DROID - 1st time disappointment at Verizon
Not applicable
The Droid is not for everyone.
0 Likes
Leslie1
Contributor - Level 1

What issues are you having with phone? I would like to help.

0 Likes
alphawolfexc

The only way to help at all with that is to simply associate in no way with a Droid. STAY AWAY FROM ANY ANDROID SYSTEM!

0 Likes
reallyniceguy
Contributor - Level 3
Mine works awesome. Maybe I got the special awesome working edition or something. My droid 1 which I gave to my brother has a cracked screen and its still working. My droid eris I used to have... yeah that kinda was not cool.. but it hung in there for 9 months before my brother took my droid 1 .
0 Likes
screwedover

I used to love Verizon until today.  I'm with you.  The DROID sucks on every level.  1 new phone I paid for.  2 refurbished phones that are worse than the 1st.  Verizon gives stupid options that result in me giving them more $$$, or another refurbished phone.   I paid for a new one, I should recieve a new one that works!  Then needless to say.. another 300.00 to cancel.  Hopefully they cut you some slack. 

After today, I hate Verizon.  A company I would have stuck with for a very long time.

-Customer support... -A joke when problems come up.

0 Likes
RonAnderson
I have had my Droid a year now and have had no problem at all with it. Have you read the instructions?

I have been a VZW customer for almost 12 years, I was with sprint for 3 and a half years, and had att for almost 18 months. VZW by far is the best one of any of them.

A little hint, treat the workers as a normal person and not someone to yell at and your experience will be that much better. But at some companies no matter how nice you are they don't care. Everytime I call VZW I hang up to a, thank you for being a loyal customer. I always get what I needed from my calls, I never got that from the other two companies I was with.
0 Likes