co
0 Likes
Re: Has anybody got the 2.2 update in southern California
HipHopTechie

Nope. I'm in Corona and still waiting.... :smileymad:

0 Likes
IBNored

yeah, I got it this morning at 3:45 am and I'm in Camarillo, CA.

0 Likes
iustu88

Yes got it this morning no flash player in the market and it deleted all of my music, ugh.

0 Likes
bdong625

Not here either. I'm in San Diego. Really starting to get impatient. Wish they gave us options: OTA, Verizon website, Motorola website, Android website......

0 Likes
mellze

Got mine around 11pm last night.  Ventura, California.

0 Likes
chirotor
Enthusiast - Level 3

Got mine in Yorba Linda on Sunday and my son-in-law last week.  Not my wife yet though.  Coming out in dribs and drabs.

0 Likes
bdong625

Still waiting in San Diego. Reading through other posts and going off of what the VZW rep told me, they are using quite a few excuses. They are rolling out the updates from first to last phones sold, they are trying to fix misc kinks in the s/w before they roll out, and they found an issue with the media interface which is being fixed then the s/w being rolled out......The only thing I am doing now is trying to stay patiently waiting and hoping they fix whatever it might be quick.

0 Likes
RMNewman
Enthusiast - Level 2

My wife got hers on Saturday afternoon in Ventura County.  Me and my son are still waiting.  She bought hers in November 09 and my son and I the end of March of this year so I am not too concerned yet.....

0 Likes
dharvyas

Bot my droid in nov 09 and the update occurred last Tuesday aug 10. My daughter hasn't gotten her update yet.

0 Likes