Has any one gotten there fed ex tracking number yet for shipping the x to u
smokey1

:robottongue:I ORDERED MY X LAST NIGHT AT 11;30 ONLINE AND WHEN I CHECK THIS MORNING MY TRACKING NUMBER HAD NOT YET BEEN SENT I CALLED AND TALKED TO A CSR AND SHE TOLD ME IT WAS GOING TO BE SENT OUT TO ME VIA E MAIL LATER I TOLD HER I WAS CONCERN  BECAUSE I DID NOT WANT TO SIT AROUND WAITING FOR NOTHING TOMORROW . I DID FED-EX OVERNIGHT AND  YALL MAKE SURE THEY ARE NOT CHARGING U FOR OVERNIGHT AS THERE SITE SAY ITS FREE AND IF U ARE ORDERING MORE THAN ONE X AT THE SAME TIME CHECK THEY DON,T CHARGE U THE FED -X CHARGE FOR THE SECOND DEVICE JUST GO OVER YOUR BILL REAL GOOD CAN'T WAIT TO GET MINE

0 Likes
Re: Has any one gotten there fed ex tracking number yet for shipping the x to u
Rescue814
Enthusiast - Level 3

Not yet, I've seen people on Facebook who say they ordered this morning (6AM) and had shipping confirmation.

0 Likes
smokey1

THANKS FOR YA HELP HEAVY RESCUE OR TRUCKIE

0 Likes
Rescue814
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm on a volunteer Extrication unit. So it varies. :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
JediTim28

I ordered my Droid X this morning and it still says it is being processed.  I didn't have an option for FedEx...as far as I know the only options are for UPS and I was give free choices for Next Day deliver for tomorrow in ewither the AM or the PA, Saturday morning delivery or 2nd day air.  I took the Next Day Air-AM knowing that UPS will deliver by 13:30AM tomorrow to my home and someone would be home to accept the package.

0 Likes
Rescue814
Enthusiast - Level 3

I posted this question on twitter.

@VZWSupport When will customers who ordered last night expect to recieve shipping confirmation?

answered

VZWSupport It should be within 24 hours. *ZC

0 Likes
smokey1

if that true then how can the  do the overight to u by 10 am wow

0 Likes
budone
Legend

smokey1 wrote:

if that true then how can the  do the overight to u by 10 am wow

Next day business shipping occurs when you place an order online BEFORE 4:30pm.

0 Likes
geekpimpfx

I placed an order this morning at 6:30am EST, she said she would have to call back to provide an item number because she needed management approval since I was upgrading early.  She called back around 9:30 EST or so and provided the order number.  I punched that into the website and it's stating there's no such order on file!  Should I be concerned?  Is there lag time between receiving that number and when the website updates the info?  I paid extra for FedEx overnight, I want to make sure it comes by tomorrow morning.

0 Likes
MarkAllan

Don't worry if you got the number and it's not showing anything. It takes Fed-Ex's and UPS' website a little while to play catch-up to tracking.

0 Likes