Re: HTC Thunderbolt 4G
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

the data plan info is listed on the press release.  I'd get it while you can though before they go tiered this summer

http://news.vzw.com/news/2011/03/pr2011-03-14u.html

With the ThunderBolt by HTC, customers will need to subscribe to a Verizon Wireless Nationwide Talk plan and a 4G LTE data package. Nationwide Talk plans begin at $39.99 monthly access and an unlimited 4G LTE data plan start is $29.99 monthly access.

0 Likes
lhisey

it appears that they have removed that press release, or I cannot access it for some reason. If you can access it or you have it downloaded please send it to me @ 

0 Likes
lhisey

@rcschn

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

lhisey wrote:

it appears that they have removed that press release, or I cannot access it for some reason. If you can access it or you have it downloaded please send it to me 

Should work now.  And edit out your email address.

unboxing photos for anyone with facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=101063233083&aid=342853

0 Likes
lhisey

@PJNC284...hey man thanks for the info! I think I'm sold on the bolt!

0 Likes
AndrewD

Awesome :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

lhisey wrote:

@PJNC284...hey man thanks for the info! I think I'm sold on the bolt!

Yes, I agree. Even though this press release does not answer your question that they WILL NOT HAVE A SEPARATE CHARGE FOR 3G DATA("4G LTE data will start at $29.99"), common sense does lead one to believe that the price for the entire data plan will be $29.99, just like the single price for the USB modems.
0 Likes
Thundrbolt internet connection when its in a 3 g area
Mermaid

I have gotten the software update and my phone still keeps loosing its connection only when its in a 3g area. It works perfectly in a 4g area.  What is the update?!

0 Likes
Ozob
Enthusiast - Level 2
Don't get this phone. You will be very sorry about your choice.
0 Likes
Avoid this phone
PixelDust

This is my second after having to replacing the first.  Strongly advise against it.  Bad enough it has the battery life of a bad laptop, it's as buggy as a roach motel.  Save yourself the aggravation and pick a different one.

0 Likes