HTC Incredible battery life
jjamesv

I've been getting about 15 hours from full charge to 25% battery on moderate use through the day.  Wifi is off.  Can you give me some idea of what to expect?  Does that sound low?  If the phone/battery is defective I'd like to return it before my 30 days is up.

0 Likes
Re: HTC Incredible battery life
celsius1

That's actually better than the results I'm getting with it. I'm getting only about 10 hours with moderate-high use. I can tell without a doubt the battery is going to be the weakness of this phone. I'm probably just going to replace the battery with an upgraded (extended) battery when they are available. If not I'm going to place a charger in all the spots I'm going to be at with the phone (work, class, car, home) and hope that I can just last with the multiple places to charge. You have got me why they thought giving it such a small battery was a good idea but I guess they just want more money from you when you buy the extended battery. Gotta love capitalism haha. 

0 Likes
jayjay1122
Enthusiast - Level 3

celsius1 wrote:

That's actually better than the results I'm getting with it. I'm getting only about 10 hours with moderate-high use. I can tell without a doubt the battery is going to be the weakness of this phone. I'm probably just going to replace the battery with an upgraded (extended) battery when they are available. If not I'm going to place a charger in all the spots I'm going to be at with the phone (work, class, car, home) and hope that I can just last with the multiple places to charge. You have got me why they thought giving it such a small battery was a good idea but I guess they just want more money from you when you buy the extended battery. Gotta love capitalism haha. 

They are available...Any extended battery for the Eris will work in the Incredible, they are the same!

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Check out my post in this thread-->Increase Battery life

Also you may want to download the app called Power Manager Full. It extends your battery life & manages the power usage of your phone.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

I found stopping the calendar program has increased my battery tremendously. It has been on over 14 hours and still above 60% of battery left.

0 Likes
M3lton
Contributor - Level 1

There have been several posts about how to increase battery life, but you should definitely check out Seidio's website.

The 1750 mAH extended life battery has helped me a ton!

Also, search the forum (using the search bar) for battery saving tips. There's a lot in this forum.

Good luck.

0 Likes