HTC Incredible - Screen won't awake.
atlas310

I've had the HTC Incredible since it first came out and up until yesterday have not had any problems. I don't know what happened, but some how the phone will no longer wake up except by pulling the battery. I can turn the screen off by pushing the on/off button on top, but once the screen is off, I can't turn it back on unless I pull the battery out and turn it on. I'm going to go in the local Verizon store in a bit, but thought I would check in here for any possible solutions as well. Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: HTC Incredible - Screen won't awake.
Iceman1906
Contributor - Level 1

I would recommend having someone look at it as well. It's more than likely a defective model and will need to be exchanged through the manufacturer's warranty.

0 Likes
medic2joey
Contributor - Level 2

I've never had that issue nor have I heard of it. More than likely just a defect like above poster said. I'm sure they will be more than happy to get you setup with a new one!

0 Likes
atlas310

Thanks for the replies. Took it in on Friday and the service tech couldn't figure out what was wrong. They tried doing a clean swipe, but that didn't fix it so a replacement should be arriving on Monday.

0 Likes
yadira1980

Mine is doing the same thing!!!! This sucks!!!!!

0 Likes