HTC Incredible Reboot Problem - Must All Be In My Mind
jhsphx

Took my malfunctioning HTC Incredible to V-Experience Store for return.  It had previously been declared DOA by Verizon Customer Service and identified as part of a bad batch of HTC I's on the market.....

Store Rep tried his hardest to (1) tell me that my malfunction / constant rebooting is all due to the apps I downloaded from the Market (2) the Verizon Customer Service reps don't really know what they are talking about and are too quick to declare a phone DOA (3) there are no bad Incredibles out there - just bad apps and users that don't manage them correctly.

Wow!  Never thought that the 5-8 reboots a day which then locks out my touch screen was ultimately my fault.  Also didn't realize  that the HTC Incredible has no reboot problem that couldn't be solved by resetting it and (based on the Rep's logic), never loading another app on the phone. 

A couple of points - Verizon needs to figure out the message regarding the well documented HTC I reboot problem and stay on it.  Second - Every time I step into a Verizon Experience store my opinion of Verizon drops. 

0 Likes
Re: HTC Incredible Reboot Problem - Must All Be In My Mind
airgreek

I hear you man I am on my FOURTH Incredible.  The onyl positive is that I have not had a reboot in 3 days which is a record for me.

0 Likes