HTC Incredible & MS Exchange Server
TJon11

With the Incredible, I have to use gmail/calendar if I want push capability. I hate gmail and want to use MS OUTLOOK as I have in the past, but to have push capability you need MS EXCHANGE Server.  I don't have access to one.  Is there any good company out there that has inexpensive access to EXCHANGE for just one phone?

0 Likes
Re: HTC Incredible & MS Exchange Server
mycholula

TJon,

I use both. What exactly do you not like about Gmail? Theres almost no difference between the way Gmail acts and exchange acts. Let me know and I can possibly point you in the right direction.

0 Likes
Re: HTC Incredible & MS Exchange Server
TLBauer3617
Contributor - Level 1

I absolutely love the Google calendar.  My wife has a personal calendar, I have a personal calendar, and we share a family calendar.  If there is some function that we both need to attend, then it goes on the family calendar, otherwise, things like the wife's birthday and the anniversary go on the personal calendar.

We also have a separate church calendar that is shared between the two of us, and all of these calendars are visible to us on our phones!  Absolutely great!

I use the Sunbird application (Mozilla Foundation) on my desktops at home and work to update my calendars.  Saves me from having to log into the web to do it.  Much more powerful than M$ Outlook ... and it's absolutely FREE!!!

0 Likes