Re: HTC INCREDIBLE ISSUE>>> VERIZON, PLEASE FIX
w40d1n1
Enthusiast - Level 3
budone: Thx for the honest feedback. I personally and professionally have no ties to AT&T. In the past I personally was a Bell South Wireless, Cingular, AT&T Wireless, and at&t Wireless customer (over a 15 year span). I have been a VZ customer since April 2010. I also have been paying for a spouse's iPhone 1/3g/3gs/4 since they were first introduced. I am no fan of the AT&T network, other than it allows for simultaneous voice+data (which i do miss). I personally will probably never be an AT&T customer again.
0 Likes
FramCire

For those with major problems, did you do a factory reset?  As has been said int he past, if you did not, you really should. 

If you have doen a factory reset, have you identified what apps you have that might not be playing well with froyo?  Those types of problems often come from a bad app running and running thus overheating and crashing stuff.

If I was you, I'd have them send you a new phone if the factory reset doesnt work.

0 Likes
kaiwahine222

I had all of those problems too.... the overheat problem had been getting worse and then today, all my apps started getting deleted and force closing in batches.  I tried pulling the battery, going to Verizon store (no tech help at all and call dropped by 800 number while in store!!), and finally a factory reset.  After the reset, I put only Angry Birds on there to play it for a bit and see about the overheating, which it did, again, within about 30 min.

I ordered a new one while at the store today since it was the only thing they would/could do for me and this phone is as good as useless at this point.  I never rooted it, or abused this phone at all.  Just tried to use it!

I am very hopeful that a new phone with 2.2 directly on it will solve my problems.  Fingers crossed....

0 Likes