HTC Droid Incredible 2 photo problem
splunge54
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having a problem where my Incredible 2 seems to have deleted a photo I took last night. I posted the photo to a couple social networking sites yesterday, and now the photo doesn't show up in my gallery or anywhere else. I know I did not delete this photo myself. Anyone know what could have happened?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: HTC Droid Incredible 2 photo problem
splunge54
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just checked my gallery again later today and the photo had re-appeared. It definitely was not there this morning. What????

View solution in original post

0 Likes
splunge54
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just checked my gallery again later today and the photo had re-appeared. It definitely was not there this morning. What????

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Mine does that too. Sometimes one or two photos disappear from the gallery and there's nothing but a white box. Then they reappear when I restart my  phone or check later. I've started saving my photos to my computer once a week or so.

0 Likes
splunge54
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well it's good to know I'm not the only one with this problem, I guess. I am going to save all my photos immediately after taking them from now on.

0 Likes
jar323

Yep, happened to me too, a few times! And restarting does not always make the pictures reappear right away. I thought it was a virus though because I would also get an album with a movie advertisement and these weird symbols for actions like "replay". I plugged the phone into my comp and deleted the file with the media bug so at least that has stopped. May be a separate issue but just thought I'd throw it out there.

0 Likes