HELP PLEASE
guerita

i am new to this downloadig music tmy fone thru my laptop ..can someonewalk me thr the steps as id like to purchse music..please thank

0 Likes
Re: HELP PLEASE
mort78
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you are purchasing music/ringtones/ringback tones from the Verizon Media Store, they should be sent directly to your cell phone as a message. There are several past posts that can help you. Just go to the search screen (upper right corner) and type in music downloading and click on the symbol. I know there is one post that gives you a step-by-step on what to do.

The same holds true if you buy music from a third party.

0 Likes
Re: HELP PLEASE
Not applicable

Guerita,

Welcome and congratulations on the new device. The Droid X is a great phone and I am sure you will spend many hours exploring the capabilities of the device. Regarding the downloading and managing of your music, I would suggest using VCast Media Manager. It is a great product that we offer our customers and it's all for free! Here is the link for all the info you need:

http://products.verizonwireless.com/index.aspx?id=fnd_backupAssistantPlus

Once you install this program on your computer you will be able to download and transfer music to your hearts delight. I hope this helps.

Thanks.

SammuelP_VZW

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes