still waiting in Brooklyn, NY...:smileysad:

0 Likes
Re: Got my 2.2 update
KingBledsoe

Still waiting in Milwaukee, WI.

0 Likes
scottshad
what? where? how? ADW???Home switcher???
Lost.......
0 Likes
sil3nc3rXR

Still waiting in Northwest Ohio.

Full 3G bars... Verizon's really invested in this region and has a lot of customers here. I got my Droid about a month ago. I'm disappointed in both the phone itself and Verizon's technical support of it. The Froyo update looks like it may fix a lot of my issues with the device, but I have yet to see... been waiting for it ever since I got the thing and I'm sure we all would have appreciated not being so left in the dark about it. My friends have their updates... I do not... I'm about to just manually do it myself. I feel comfortable doing it myself, but it would just be nice if Verizon would follow through on time. Not to mention, who knows if manually installing the update is the same as the OTA.

I thought I'd see it come in today since everyone else's updated over the last couple days... waiting... waiting... waiting... I think I got a dud.

There's so much potential... I understand Verizon didn't want the network load of updating all of these handsets in a semi-timely manner, but for those of us who were waiting for it, they should have allowed a USB-to-PC web update available on their website. And if anything... some information!

0 Likes
nhtom4350

Still Waiting...New Hampshire!

0 Likes
Ladyg45
Enthusiast - Level 3

Waiting in Philadelphia, Pa

0 Likes
Firebrand
Still waiting in Raleigh, NC. A friend of mine received his update last week.
0 Likes
sil3nc3rXR

According to Verizon Technical Support, the updates are random and should be finished up by the 18th.

0 Likes
brshipyor
I'm still waiting in Chicago.

0 Likes