Google Privacy
bearone21
Legend

i got a notification of a google privacy download this am, anyone else get it, know what it's about?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Google Privacy
Tidbits
Legend

They changed. Nothing really too major other than they simplified them to one privacy policy for all their services. Makes it easier to read and understand it all.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

They changed. Nothing really too major other than they simplified them to one privacy policy for all their services. Makes it easier to read and understand it all.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

thanks, it was a 5+meg dl, did you get it?

i see you're in hawaii, i lived on maui for 11 years, leaving in '09.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

I couldn't live on Maui unless I am retired... There is almost nothing there, but beautiful views.

I read the changes about a week ago and it wasn't finalized. The email everyone should have got, or incomming is letting everyone know it is finalized. I have not read it yet to see if anything changed.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

i googled it & got some info & don't really know what they added but not to concerned about it.

i was a working dog, flying a tour helicopter, i posted a pic of one big waterfall in the west maui's.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

I don't think they added much. All I remember from the initial one was they took all their privacy policies and tried to put them together as one and simplify it for simplistic sake. Which honestly makes sense. How many people want to read 12 different ones? The media is trying to spin it. Politicians too... They didn't bother reading it and jumped to conclusions...

I taken that tour a few times. I live on Oahu, but most of my work is on Oahu and Big Island. Once in a great while I have to go to the smaller islands. You should check out the views on Kauai.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

i never did tours on oa'hu but did on all others except ni'ihau. saw some spectacular lava flows on the b i.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

If I ever left Hawaii...  The one thing I'll never miss...  THE VOG...

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

it got so bad a few times, could hardly see to navigate + breathing was difficult.

0 Likes