Gmail won't load
wyotat

I have tried to connect to my gmail account so that I can get my CALENDAR!!!  The error says that we need Google Talk....  It is a "corporate" account through google mail.

Thanks for the help!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Gmail won't load
Not applicable
@wyotat Thank you very much for posting to the forum.
I also use an Incredible 2 and love that my Gcal syncs up to it. So, I can understand how this can be perplexing for you. Have you tried syncing up your personal calendar to the phone? Does it work or do you get the same message? Have you tried to delete the email account and re-add it to the phone? What about your corporate contacts, are you able to sync up your contacts? Are you trying to do this sync with a 3rd party app or the native app on the phone? If you are not using a 3rd party app, I would try “Touchdown.” It is a very popular app that people use who are syncing up there work email/calendar with their phone. Click on the link below for more info. I hope this helps. Thanks.
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.nitrodesk.touchdownpro&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMS....

SammuelP_VZW

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Gmail won't load
wyotat

Thanks for responding, but I found out today that HTC Incredible 2 does not support pop calendars, which is what I am dealing with.

0 Likes