Gmail email won't sync???
ryanideus

Yesterday morning I was trying to send some photos from my phone to some other accounts via gmail, the photos never went through.  Then it stopped syncing the Gmail email all together.  It will show me that I have 4 unread emails at the top of inbox, but won't actually show the emails.  Continues to say "No Connection" or "Loading Conversations".  It will sync the google calander, contacts, but no email.  The other exchange email work fine, also the internet.  So basically everything works but the gmail email.  I spent an hour on the phone with Verizon tech support last night and never figured it out.  any ideas??

0 Likes
Re: Gmail email won't sync???
ryanideus

I just loaded my wife's gmail account and it works just fine.  so it my gmail account, but I can't delete that account from phone without completely resetting the phone.  not even sure how to do that.

0 Likes
kansas

My last sync worked on Sunday, May 31st.  Then yesterday, all data stopped.  No apps, no web, no sync, no email.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
I'm going to assume you're using an automatic task killer. If so, try disabling it and reboot your phone. Otherwise it sounds like a network problem.
0 Likes
Iceman1906
Contributor - Level 1

You can also try clearing the data under the application manager. This will allow you to setup the gmail account again on the phone.

0 Likes