Gmail & Yahoo Not Loading
RBD1741

Two days ago both Gmail and SCBGlobal emails won't load and accounts can not be deleted to refresh passwords. Gives 401 -1 Authorization errors.

Everything worked great when my service was through Sprint. Since the corporation changed to Verizon I have had nothing but troubles.

How do I fix this issue???????????????????

0 Likes
Re: Gmail & Yahoo Not Loading
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get to the bottom of this RBD1741! Are your other data services working (Internet, Applications)? Do you have the 3G or 4G Incredible? If 3G try dialing *228 send option 2. If 4G try removing/inserting the sim. Have you tried removing/adding the email account(s)? (The only way to remove Gmail is through a factory reset) Please share so I may further assist if needed. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
RBD1741

All other applications are working.

I removed simple card and reinserted. That did not solve the issue.

When I try to remove the accounts I get a 401 access denied error.

I can understand the solution for Gmail but I can't understand why I can't remove my sbcglobal account.

The problem is not solved.

Bob

>>Personal information removed<<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize the issue hasn't been resolved RBD1741. Let's get this taken care of. How long have you had your device? Did it previously belong to someone else? It seems as if it had another number/ account on that device prior to yours, without having done a Hard Reset. Is this the Droid Incredible? If so, you can do a Hard Reset with the following steps: http://vz.to/14eWkxp
This will be the only way to correct this issue. Please keep us posted and let us know if this works.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
RBD1741

I have had the device about 4 months. The Verizon representative said the

phone was new when she brought it into the plant to transfer our service

from Sprint to Version. Are you telling me that I am having these issues

because VERIZON sold me a USED phone and represented it as a NEW

one?????????????????

If this is the case it is time that this issue gets elevated!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob

0 Likes