Gallery issue please help
onikage
When opening the "camera roll" it starts at the bottom (as normal). If I tap and drag to scroll up it freezes for a second and exits the "camera roll" and returns to the very first list. No error message, no "___ stopped working please try again", does it every time. Doesn't do it in most other folders. Except "all pictures". It starts me at the top and let's me scroll down a good bit but sometimes does the same thing. Both will let me scroll in my gallery in landscape mode as a coverflow. Didn't do this before today, I have no idea what's wrong. I erased a couple pictures that I took maybe after this started to no avail. Did 2 battery removals and even removed the SD card. Nothing. Went into settings>apps>manage>menu>filter>all>gallery n cleared data. Didn't delete pics as I feared just made a photo widget turn blank. No luck. I have no idea whatsoever why it started so randomly, please help. I have 345 in camera roll and 699 in all pictures
0 Likes
Re: Gallery issue please help
xtreme15

same thing happens to me since yesterday no scrolling , i only have 175 pix

0 Likes
onikage
Weird it started around the same time foe us both. Its unbelievably frustrating because I'm so satisfied with the phone I want it to work well. Plus I'm a bit of a photographer with it n show my pics a lot so I want this fixed.
0 Likes
onikage

Ok I plugged it into the PC in USB mass storage mode n just moved some of the pix from Camera Roll into another folder. Unplugged n opened gallery>camera roll. Scrolled with two hiccups the first time, not again after and no forced back outs. Can it be the Camera Roll gets too full so I should keep folders smaller? All Pix might freeze still...yup. Think its time I cleaned house. Disappointing considering they're all on the 16GB card that can hold it but the gallery doesn't like em all. Dunno why anyone else's would do it with so few pix, sorry dude

0 Likes
Tamika1
Contributor - Level 1

I found a link (  http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-x-general-discussions/65496-droid-x-gallery-issues.html  ) that may help

you with your issue. Let us know how it works for you. 

0 Likes
reallyniceguy
Contributor - Level 3
I have the same issue, it seems to work well in panoramic view. I think its a known issue.
0 Likes