GB Tips & Tricks
Cody21
Master - Level 2

I hope this is not a violation of this forum .. Just wanted to share MOTO's info that is being accumulated as we all work through this latest release.  If it IS a violation, please delete and I apoloogize.

https://supportforums.motorola.com/thread/51612?tstart=0

0 Likes
Re: GB Tips & Tricks
Wildman
Legend

I wouldnt think info from the developers site would be a rule breaker.....  Thanks for the useful info..

0 Likes
DbG2514
Contributor - Level 3

Awesome! thanks for the link! This really helps on some stuff I had no idea I could do! lol but then again I haven't been able to play around with it that much!

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Most welcome ...   yea, I was just reading a lot of the similar issues & questions that were already addressed in the SOAK and thought, Why are we duplicating this stuff .... 

Enjoy GB

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

+1 for the latest install peeps

0 Likes
Kooshie
Contributor - Level 2

Thanks for posting this, I updated yesterday early in the am and still had the syncing symbol!  Thanks to your link I have since resolved my issue :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Great - that's what this is for ... Wish Verizon would "sticky" it .. it keeps falling off the bottom.   Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Verizon only sticky admins and mods post....

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

bump for the noobies ..   :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Cody :  Thank Ya!  Thank Ya!  ThankYa!   What a Great Find !      it Answered some of my Question  An you should see some of the Questions i want to Ask.!  LOL  :smileyvery-happy:   Hey Wildman Time for a Ice Sandwich I'm Buying  :smileywink:

0 Likes