djtonic
Contributor - Level 2

me1965 wrote:

Was working OK

3 days ago my signup ACCOUNT Gmail no longer SYNCs or sends out pictures

Removed battery, *228

Next?

Call tech support....Just kidding!

Can you sign in no problem to your gmail account and send/ receive emails from your phone?

0 Likes
Re: G -MAIL FAILS TO SYNC AND SEND PICTURES
mlemmens

im kinda having same problem i cant get my emails that are sent to my gmail account unless i go to gmail icon and load up emails then go into settings and hit refresh button then email will come to phone and i have everything in settings set right anyone else having this problem im also not getting anything from facebook and also if someone sends me a picture message it comes almost day later.

0 Likes
mlemmens

when you are in the email screen u have to hit refresh and then it will send its kinda gay they are going to have to fix this just like the emails dont push to your phone unless u hit refresh in the settings i just talkd to someone at verizon its not like what the blackberry does.

0 Likes
Soly29
Contributor - Level 1

I'm having the same problem with Google mail and I'm actually getting all of my AOL emails with no problem.  I just got my X on Thursday and was getting gmail fine until Saturday.  Today I went in and it said my account was not synced so I clicked on it and have been getting them again.  Let's see if works because it is annoying to refresh all the time. 

0 Likes