Frusterated
darktemptess

Got to vent I think....Had to call Verizon today as I needed to switch to a different phone (From BB to DROID X) A few day prior I had added funds to my account when I was still on the BB. BB got damage so I called Verizon and the rep stated sure no problem I can get switched to DROID and he would just transfer ( or in that way) my usage over. Now I am being told that I have to wait up to 72 hours before they can add the funds back to my account and finish the programing because the BB and DROID are different. Now I am stuck on a phone that I can't use and if there is an emergency or my job calls me I am screwed. About ready to go back to Boost Mobile. I went to Verizon on the count of better coverage but 72 hours without a phone....ARGH! The whole time I was on the phone with the rep he programed the phone for me then he told me what was going to happen. Why not tell me before hand and I would have tried to get another BB instead.

Upset and frusterated here.

Okay...feel somewhat better. But still upset with Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Frusterated
bearone21
Legend

"programmed the phone", what does that mean?

cs rep has no idea of what you do with your phone, if you don't ask specifics, they'll give generalities.

0 Likes
darktemptess

What I meant by that was take it from the BB account to the DROID as they told me that on Prepaid accounts the BB and the Android setups are different and takes different programming. On Post-paid all you have to do is switch your device and that is it. Prepaid it is an act of congress

0 Likes
darktemptess

Okay, I got my phone back up. 🙂

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

to me, pre-paid is good for someone who doesn't use the phone for anything but call emergencies & not why folks have smart-phones with data packages.

0 Likes
darktemptess

I got it because I didn't want to be in a contract. Plus, I get unlimited data with the 3G Smartphones. But, the issue has been resolved 🙂

0 Likes