Force Close Issues
LasaLoraine

I have had the Droid Incredible for a couple months now and everything has been great until a few days ago.  I have my phone set up to automatically download most updates so I have no idea if one specific update could have caused my problem.  Just about every application on my phone force closes now.  There are times I can open an app for a few minutes and then it will force close.  Most of my contacts are gone as well.  I have tried several battery pulls, have been deleting many apps and have not reinstalled any of them and I am STILL having this issue.  I have also gone into settings -> Applications -> and clicked on several different apps clearing cache and data.  I NEED help!  I don't really want to go into factory settings but am getting the feeling I may have to do that.  Anybody have any other ideas?

0 Likes
Re: Force Close Issues
toni58

havin the same issue with my LG vortex can some one help just got phone on 8feb11

0 Likes
Re: Force Close Issues
nimiaj
Contributor - Level 3
Have you tried booting in safe mode? Use link below for instructions.

http://support.vzw.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=31062

If it works properly in safe mode then some app that you installed or updated could be the offending app.

Hope this helps!
0 Likes