Re: Fill in your times: Ordered at x:xx am, actually entered in system x:xx pm, will ship by x/x/10
tsykes31

Listen to this crap.

I ordered my phone online 8/17.  Expected ship date shows 8/31.

I live near Greensboro, NC

My co-worker received his about a week before I ordered.  He had a few issues with it (RSS feeds not working).  So he went to a store Sunday (8/22) to troubleshoot, but ended up saying... lets order you a replacement.  He received a new one on Wednesday (8/25) with 2 day shipping.  WHAT!?   So there are new ones somewhere, just not coming to me.

He was sure to rub it in my face as he was packing up his original to send it back.  I should have taken the one he was sending back and activated it as mine!

GEEZ.  What are they doing?

0 Likes
Re: Fill in your times: Ordered at x:xx am, actually entered in system x:xx pm, will ship by x/x/10
DaGmen

DaGmen wrote:

Ordered Online 8/17/10 @ 10.30am (PST)

Order Processed 8/17/10 @ 3/4pm (PST)

This what it shows on the order status page:

Order Status: Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method. You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email.

No shipment emails as of yet.

Order Status Ship date 8/31/2010

Shipping Email Rcvd 8/27/2010 @ 330pm

Fedex Tracking shows delivery date as 8/30/2010

I am in Phoenix AZ.

Fedex tracking shows package leaving from Ontario CA. 

0 Likes
muckrake

Just received this note from verizon.

Thank you for placing your order with Verizon Wireless. We wanted you to know that your Verizon Wireless order was shipped.

Tracking shows that phone was picked up today in memphis, TN.

Estimated Delivery date 9/1/10.

Needless to say I am very happy with this email, my original date of shipping was estimated as 9/7/10

0 Likes
FLINXnFLUX

Ordered 8/19/10 just got my confirmation fro delivery 8/31/10 @ 4:30pm.  As I was writing this the Fedex guy just showed up with my car dock and charger.  He told me he will be here around noon tomorrow.  I live in Washington State.

I was originally told delivery would be 9/6 then when I called on 8/27 I was told 9/3.  I hope everyone gets an e-mail soon, Good Luck!

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Ordered online 8/19. original est ship date of 9/6.  Improved a week later to 9/6. Received email this morning that it shipped with a FEDEX deliv. date of 9/1 !!

looks like they're in fact arriving a little sooner than the original ... YMMV

0 Likes
thanxdad
Enthusiast - Level 3

Purchased mine at a kiosk at BJ's. Only receipt I have is a $100.00 rebate offer showing the date of 8/23/2010.

No emails (asked the agent for one she said when it ships)

No time of purchase ( BJ's gift card offer shows 11:08 am ET)

No expected ship date anywhere!?

Verizon can you help?

0 Likes
upsandowns

8/18 Ordered about noon, email conf. received 1:06 PM  (N. California)

8/30 Shipping email received 3:30 AM

8/31 Should arrive before 3 PM tomorrow (overnight shipping from Ontario, CA)

0 Likes
nokialover

ordered- Wednesday 8/18 at  8:41 am

Shipping date of 8/31/2010

Shipment info sent to Fedex:  8/27 at 1:09 pm

Shipment notification email/Fedex tracking # received on:  Friday 8/27 at 4:55 pm

Shipment picked up on:  Friday 8/27 at 2:40 pm in Memphis, TN

In vehicle for delivery on: Monday 8/30 at 7:54 am

Received on Monday 8/30 at 10:55am

So if  it had shipped on 8/31, I would have got it Wednesday Sept. 1st. sometime.  So basically got it 2 days early!  Yaaayyy!!  Can't wait till it is done charging  (battery said 80% when I first plugged it in!)~

0 Likes