Re: Fill in your times: Ordered at x:xx am, actually entered in system x:xx pm, will ship by x/x/10
gjb2

I ordered mine online on 8/9/2010.  15 days later and I have not received anything in the check order status section that says mine is shipped or when it is expected to be shipped.  Still waiting.

0 Likes
Re: Fill in your times: Ordered at x:xx am, actually entered in system x:xx pm, will ship by x/x/10
tobydroidx

Just got my shipping email due to arrive 8/26. I hope it is a little early. I would like to test the camera on my son playing soccer on Thursday.

0 Likes
MAZAKMAN

My X's left Memphis at 2:30 today. Been waiting a long time-just one more day!:robotwink:

0 Likes
deeregirl86

I just got my tracking number toinght.  I never got an email either.   I got my tracking number on the verizon webpage-order status. 

Ordered 8/14

Processed 8/15

Will Ship by 8/30

Delivery on 8/26

I can't wait to get that phone in my hands!

0 Likes
roose37

Well it looks like tomorrow I will be getting my X.  I ordered mine Aug 14th at a store in Charlotte,NC.  Just a FYI I never got any emails from verizon so make sure you call *611 to get the tracking info.  If I didnt call I would have had no clue it was coming the 26th.  Im going to call the store I got it from and ask why I never got an email as promised.  Im glad im getting the phone before the 31st but I feel like when I called a store about info they gave me a runaround. Everyone gave me a diiferent story.   I talked to a few employees and they had no clue how the process worked just told me I would get a email which I never got.  So that was a little dissapointing.  I didn't mind waiting but next time verizon have a process in place. thanks...

0 Likes
angele

Ordered August 16th

Will ship by August 31st.  No emails of any kind

I called CS yesterday and they apologized for not sending any emails.  I phone will ship by August 31st but they can not tell me when or from where.  They told me it could ship from anywhere.  When I mention that others who have ordered after me have got there confirmation they say this is lies they are shipping as fast as they can but they are going by order date.  I live in Wisconsin so I know this is not the case if people from Chicago have their phones and I do not.  Hopefully my phone will ship soon.  I will be calling CS on Sept 1 if I do not receive my phone and every day after that until I receive my phone.  I am OK with waiting for a phone but not with the lies that are being told to customers. 

0 Likes
admsteck

admsteck wrote:

Live in NW Ohio.

Ordered online 8-11 in the am

Order confirmation shortly after

Shipping notice 8-22

Estimated delivery of 8-25 by 7PM

FedEx tracking has it sitting in Memphis since Sunday night.  :smileysad:  Get off your butt FedEx!  :smileyhappy:

It finally made it's way out of Memphis at 3:15pm yesterday.  I just noticed that there is a delivery exception since it didn't get to my local facility before the delivery truck left  :smileysad:  May have to call FedEx to see if I can pick it up after work.

0 Likes
muckrake

Ordered 8/20/10

System time 12:52ET

Funny I dont see a will ship on receipt..

salesperson said estimated ship date of 9/6/10... (lets hope it is much earlier than that)

Nothing like buying a new gadget and having to wait to use it, especially for an unknown date...

0 Likes
redcinn

redcinn wrote:

redcinn wrote:

Ordered online 8/17/2010,

Order status page now says:

Due to overwhelming inventory demands, your DROID X by Motorola order will ship on 08/31/2010.

Will keep you posted on email shipping notifications.

UPDATE:  Got tracking number 8/24/2010; expected to arrive 8/26/2010. 

Hoping it arrives 8/25 since FEDEX already has it in their system and it is in transit.

THE X IS COMING, THE X IS COMING...lol.

UPDATE

just wanted to give you guys an update.  my phone is sitting 5 minutes away from me in the fedex facility.  They received it very early this morning and could have delivered it today but apparently felt the need to torture me a little longer...lol.  They are holding it because it was not scheduled for delivery today...lol.  I should have it tomorrow before 7pm.  For those of you who will not be home (like me), the fedex rep says if it is an inderct signature, you can leave a note asking them to leave it.  make sure to include your tracking number and sign and date the note.   i will update once i have my X in my hand...

0 Likes
arj

Order on 8/12/10 online in Southern California

actually entered in system 8/12/10 (at this point the time is irrelevant)

Haven't heard a thing since. When I ordered, it said online that it would ship by 8/30/10

I wouldn't have thought much about it, but, when I see here that people who ordered it after me are receiving it before me, I started to wonder what's going on. So I called Verizon CS to see if they had a tracking number. They don't. They simply repeated that their information shows that it will go out on 8/30/10. I just hope it goes out on the 30th.

0 Likes