Re: Fill in your times: Ordered at x:xx am, actually entered in system x:xx pm, will ship by x/x/10
aimers1212

I didn't get the official shipping notification from FedEx...I just got the word from the customer service rep that it is marked as being shipped on Wednesday the 25th.  So while I did order mine on the 16th, I don't have the FedEx number yet.  Just confirmation from Verizon that it is shipping out and I wouldn't have known that if my husband didn't call.

Give them a call and find out what is going on.  They may have similar information for you.

0 Likes
Re: Fill in your times: Ordered at x:xx am, actually entered in system x:xx pm, will ship by x/x/10
HappyJackDaddy
Contributor - Level 1

Ordered online late on Aug 9, Mountain time.  System called it Aug 10. Email confirmation came immediately, with scheduled shipping date NLT Aug 25.  Shipping notification email arrived Sunday, Aug 22, 3:10 p.m.  Left Ontario, California, via FedEx early a.m. on Aug 23.  To be delivered Aug 25.  HOO-uh!

0 Likes
easton714

moviebuff9 wrote:

Did anyone from Texas order online around 08/16?  I am starting to get very upset reading that people who ordered before or on the same day as me and they are receivng shipping info.  This sucks!  Don't get me wrong, I am happy for the people that are getting their phones, but unhappy for the way that Verizon is handling the situation.

Wait...you are upset that people who ordered before you got their shipping information before you?

How does that make sense?

I ordered mine on 8/8 and got it yesterday.  Expect two weeks.  Everyone else is.

0 Likes
ejmuller

Ordered on 8.17.10 at 4:57 PM EST.

Picked up by FedEx for delivery on 8/23/10 at 6:26 PM EST.

Expected delivery (according to FedEx) is 8/25/10 before 7 PM EST.

Can't wait!!!

0 Likes
moviebuff9
Enthusiast - Level 2

Whoops, sorry, that was supposed to be "ordered AFTER me".  I have seen several examples of People that ordered 08/16,  08/17, or 08/18 already receiving shipping notices or actually receiving their phone.  So...Yes, I am very upset that people who ordered after I ordered are getting their phones.  Verizon didn't take any time at all taking my money out of my account for a phone that hasn't shipped yet, but they are in no hurry to fulfill orders in order.   I am just getting cranky and wish I had my dang phone already.

0 Likes
sonicbaracuda

I odered mine in-store on 8-10 at 15:29 PST in Phoenix. I have not received any shipping notifications yet and have no idea when mine is coming. I have not called CS.

0 Likes
redcinn

redcinn wrote:

Ordered online 8/17/2010,

Order status page now says:

Due to overwhelming inventory demands, your DROID X by Motorola order will ship on 08/31/2010.

Will keep you posted on email shipping notifications.

UPDATE:  Got tracking number 8/24/2010; expected to arrive 8/26/2010. 

Hoping it arrives 8/25 since FEDEX already has it in their system and it is in transit.

THE X IS COMING, THE X IS COMING...lol.

0 Likes
admsteck

Live in NW Ohio.

Ordered online 8-11 in the am

Order confirmation shortly after

Shipping notice 8-22

Estimated delivery of 8-25 by 7PM

FedEx tracking has it sitting in Memphis since Sunday night.  :smileysad:  Get off your butt FedEx!  :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
moviebuff9
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered: 08/16/10

Shipping Notice Received: 08/24/10.

Ordered online

State: Texas

Supposed 2 ship 8/31/10

Fedex delivery date: 08/25/10!!!

Order status page still shows:

Due to overwhelming inventory demands, your DROID X by Motorola order will ship on 08/31/2010!  Nice!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!

I am so excited!!!

0 Likes
holc2600

Finally got mine today!! Took a total of 2 weeks. LOVE IT!!!

0 Likes