Re: Fill in your times: Ordered at x:xx am, actually entered in system x:xx pm, will ship by x/x/10
Pilotinfallcity

Ordered mine in Seattle are retail store on 10 Aug. Got 2 day FedEx shipping notice today. Wish it was overnight, but better than some I suppose. My Blackberry Storm went south, and I need my phone. I hope I do not have setup and activation issues to deal with.

0 Likes
Re: Fill in your times: Ordered at x:xx am, actually entered in system x:xx pm, will ship by x/x/10
deeregirl86

I'm from Illinois too, but I ordered my phone from Dubuque, IA store.  I haven't recieved anything on the shipment yet.  Hopefully I will get it before the weekend :smileyhappy:

Ordered date: 8/14

Processed date: 8/14

Approximate shipment date: 8/30

0 Likes
carsons_gma

Update: I received shipping conformation today.It left Memphis this morning!!! My X should be here by 7pm on the 25th!! PATIENCE is a virtue people!!!I feel like its chrismas!!!!And it will arrive 5 DAYS EARLY!! WHOOOO!!!!

0 Likes
aimers1212

deeregirl86 wrote:

I'm from Illinois too, but I ordered my phone from Dubuque, IA store.  I haven't recieved anything on the shipment yet.  Hopefully I will get it before the weekend :smileyhappy:

Ordered date: 8/14

Processed date: 8/14

Approximate shipment date: 8/30

I am assuming that we are probably going to get ours from the Memphis area since it is the only one that I keep hearing about that is close to us.  Considering someone else who ordered on the 13th got her confirmation today and delivery on Wednesday out of Memphis...hopefully you will get yours tomorrow and have it by Thursday.  Hopefully my comfirmation will be here by Wednesday with delivery by Friday.

0 Likes
Galt56

Ordered in-store, Medford, Oregon evening of 8/12.  Just called, ordered confirmed by not shipped.  Told it will ship before the 30th.  Last Friday I was told it would ship by the 26th.  Who knows....

0 Likes
Molly2484

Ordered Online 8/13

Order Processed 8/13

Recieved notice of shipment 8/20

Received phone via fed ex 10 am 8/23

I live just outside of Baltimore Maryland

I switched from ATT to Verizon (had an Iphone) and I gotta say the Droid X so far blows the iphone out of the water. 

0 Likes
lou914

Ordered online: 8/17

Shipping notification with tracking number: 8/23

Overnight shipping.

0 Likes
aimers1212

What area are you in?  Phone order, online order or in store order?

0 Likes
aimers1212

Husband just got off the phone with Verizon.

Here are my new stats:

Ordered: 8/16 9:30 am

Talked to Verizon CS: 8/23 6:00 pm and got ship date

Shipping: 8/25

Receiving: either 8/26 or 8/27.

He could not confirm which day I would recieve it since the tracking number isn't generated yet.  He said that the information from the warehouse is giving the shipping date but since FedEx doesn't have it yet, he cannot give out a tracking number.  He said that I will get that on Wednesday when FedEx starts the shipping process.

Oh...and I'm in the Chicagoland area (40 minutes straight south) if that helps anyone with their estimates on shipping.

0 Likes
moviebuff9
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did anyone from Texas order online around 08/16?  I am starting to get very upset reading that people who ordered before or on the same day as me and they are receivng shipping info.  This sucks!  Don't get me wrong, I am happy for the people that are getting their phones, but unhappy for the way that Verizon is handling the situation.

0 Likes