Re: Fill in your times: Ordered at x:xx am, actually entered in system x:xx pm, will ship by x/x/10
rikk1105

orangemen38 wrote:

budone wrote:

orangemen38 wrote:

Ordered mine on the 2nd too. Got email today 8/8/10 saying that it was picked up by fedex with estimated delivery of 8/10/10 but I got the overnight so it should be here tomorrow. Finally I get my Droid X:smileyvery-happy:

It will be Tuesday. It may be picked up (and I question that) but I am sure Verizon has generated an airbill so there is a tracking number. But still that is cool alot of you are now getting your phones

Yeah I kinda figured that. Seems odd that they would pick it up on Sunday but don't deliver on Sundays LOL

When i checked mine it said it was picked up, and then another notification said that it arrived at the Fed ex station in memphis TN. So Orangemen38 just check it periodically to see where your phone is.

0 Likes
Re: Fill in your times: Ordered at x:xx am, actually entered in system x:xx pm, will ship by x/x/10
remriley94

Can someone tell me why i havent gotten even a shipment email? (i ordered on the 1st) and while people who ordered after me have gotten theirs?

0 Likes
kansah1

Same thing is happening to me, i ordered mine the 27th and should have had it days ago. i've just passed the point of even being mad, i'm just waiting hoping i'll get an email.

0 Likes
LarryBeall

kansah1 wrote:

Same thing is happening to me, i ordered mine the 27th and should have had it days ago. i've just passed the point of even being mad, i'm just waiting hoping i'll get an email.

How did you order it?  Have you contacted Verizon to see what is going on?

0 Likes
kansah1

I ordered in store. I talked to CS almost everyday and the store prolly every 3. They just kept pushing th date and told me a bunch of **bleep**, the last thing they told me, after saying it would ship the latest the 6th after saying it would ship the 3, is that it would ship no later than the 11,

0 Likes
orangemen38

remriley94 wrote:

Can someone tell me why i havent gotten even a shipment email? (i ordered on the 1st) and while people who ordered after me have gotten theirs?

I orderd mine online. Did you order yours online or instore?

0 Likes
LarryBeall

kansah1 wrote:

I ordered in store. I talked to CS almost everyday and the store prolly every 3. They just kept pushing th date and told me a bunch of **bleep**, the last thing they told me, after saying it would ship the latest the 6th after saying it would ship the 3, is that it would ship no later than the 11,

Personally, I would stop talking to customer service and go in and talk to the folks at the Verizon store directly.  I have found, at least in my experience, that the people in the stores tend to care a little more.  That is why I always go through the time of going in to the store when I do my upgrades.  I tend to get much better service.

0 Likes
crfullenkamp

I ordered online on 8/4 around 5:30pm EST.

Received tracking number on 8/9 at 1:04pm EST

will arrive 8/10 by 3pm.

Can't wait!!!!

0 Likes
psupunk69

Ordered mine on 8/3/10 at 12:30pm.  still waiting on my e-mail.  Getting excited though seeing other people getting e-mail confirmations that ordered theirs the same day or later than mine.  Crossing fingers that i get one today and have my phone in hand tomorrow or by the end of this week.  need it before vacation.

0 Likes
sunkistsudafed

Ordered on 8/5/10 at 7:30 AM, entered into system 8/5/10 at 8:37am, will ship ??

Who knows? No one, apparently.

0 Likes