Re: Fill in your times: Ordered at x:xx am, actually entered in system x:xx pm, will ship by x/x/10
rikk1105

Ordered on August 2nd , received email staing that Fedex picked up package on August 8th, estimated date is August 10 by 430 pm. Yeah i dont have to wait until the 18th!!!:smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
Re: Fill in your times: Ordered at x:xx am, actually entered in system x:xx pm, will ship by x/x/10
RaptorX8

Update: Received E-mail confirmation today that it will be delivered on the 11th. Which is good, because that's the first day I'll be home at the right time to sign for it anyway. :smileyhappy: Yay! I'll get it in time for my B'day!

Now... the problem is waiting...

*pause*

Is it the 11th yet?

*another pause*

How about now?

0 Likes
orangemen38

Ordered mine on the 2nd too. Got email today 8/8/10 saying that it was picked up by fedex with estimated delivery of 8/10/10 but I got the overnight so it should be here tomorrow. Finally I get my Droid X:smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
budone
Legend

orangemen38 wrote:

Ordered mine on the 2nd too. Got email today 8/8/10 saying that it was picked up by fedex with estimated delivery of 8/10/10 but I got the overnight so it should be here tomorrow. Finally I get my Droid X:smileyvery-happy:

It will be Tuesday. It may be picked up (and I question that) but I am sure Verizon has generated an airbill so there is a tracking number. But still that is cool alot of you are now getting your phones

0 Likes
tstorrs76

What time did u order your phone on the 2nd I order the same day no luck here they told me that I have to 18th

0 Likes
rikk1105

tstorrs76 wrote:

What time did u order your phone on the 2nd I order the same day no luck here they told me that I have to 18th

I ordered mine around 2pm est via phone, i called earlier today just to harrass customer service, and she said it will be around the 18th, an hour later i got an email from Verizon stating that it has been picked up by Fed ex.

0 Likes
DroidXer

Ordered 8/3...online

.8/9.... got my tracking number

delivery scheduled for 8/10!!!

YAY!!!

0 Likes
LarryBeall

Ordered 8/3

Due to arrive: 8/11

0 Likes
orangemen38

budone wrote:

orangemen38 wrote:

It will be Tuesday. It may be picked up (and I question that) but I am sure Verizon has generated an airbill so there is a tracking number. But still that is cool alot of you are now getting your phones

Yeah I kinda figured that. Seems odd that they would pick it up on Sunday but don't deliver on Sundays LOL

0 Likes
fordson04

Ordered mine 8/4/10 and was due to be shipped somewhere around the 18th.  Hoping mine ships early like some of yalls.

0 Likes