Re: Fill in your times: Ordered at x:xx am, actually entered in system x:xx pm, will ship by x/x/10
Bosmannn

They are putting people who order online at the back of the list because of the online savings. I odered mine 7/15 6amEasternTime still hasnt shipped.

0 Likes
Re: Fill in your times: Ordered at x:xx am, actually entered in system x:xx pm, will ship by x/x/10
skchan2

Bosmannn wrote:

They are putting people who order online at the back of the list because of the online savings. I odered mine 7/15 6amEasternTime still hasnt shipped.

that cant be true can it?...where are all the verizon reps on these forums?....

0 Likes
bull24dg

All the verizon reps on this board ARE IN HIDING or have been told to NOT be on this board due to VZW screw-ups..........Did anyone else notice that the very top post is now supposedly from a vzw employee... & THAT THE POST IS LOCKED so that no one can reply ???  The rep is blaming Fed Ex for no one getting their tracking numbers.. well, it's sort of hard to get a tracking number when YOU HAVENT PROCESSED the orders....

0 Likes
mbishop1113

Ordered 7/15/10 11AM.  Didn't ship until 7/16, paid for overnight shipping. FedEx website says:

Service type Standard Overnight - Indirect Signature Required
Ship date - Jul 16, 2010
Estimated delivery - Jul 19, 2010 by 3:00 PM
0 Likes
Regalroyale96

Ordered: 7/15 2:30 AM Est.

Confirmation: 7/15 2:33AM Est.

Processed:  still processing

I cancelled my order and will wait for something else.

0 Likes
Tifoso

Hi Tifoso,

I’m sorry to let you know that your recent post, Fill in your times: Ordered at x:xx am, actually entered in system x:xx pm, will ship by x/x/10, has been removed because it violates Verizon's community guidelines, which prohibit discussing moderator actions.

Wow, really?  All because I asked a VZW employee why she thought it necessary to post information that places the shipping problem on the shoulders of FedEx.  :smileysad:

0 Likes
skchan2

mbishop1113 wrote:

Ordered 7/15/10 11AM.  Didn't ship until 7/16, paid for overnight shipping. FedEx website says:

Service type Standard Overnight - Indirect Signature Required
Ship date - Jul 16, 2010
Estimated delivery - Jul 19, 2010 by 3:00 PM

youre lucky...i ordered at the same time and i still dont have a tracking number...did you do it by phone or online?...mine was an online order..

0 Likes
mbishop1113

I ordered online

0 Likes
showfour
Very disappointed 15-year customer of Verizon:
1) I ordered at 7:00am eastern on 7/15. received order confirmation but no shipping confirmation.
2) called csr 11 hours later. he said don't worry, it'll ship next day even without confirmation.
3) 24 hours later, still no confirmation. sent email to internet order address shown on order confirmation. no response.
4) 30 hours later, contacted second csr. very apologetic, but says order will ship 7/23. no offer of credit or accessories. when i asked, she said she could give me a discount on an accessory. 
5) 36 hours later, posted all this to one of these forums. moderator said she escalated it and someone would contact me.
6) 68 hours later. nada. nothing. zip from Verizon!
Now I'm reading about $100 credits, 20% off bills for 6 months, and free car chargers for some customers. Please spread the love Verizon.

0 Likes
Regalroyale96

Regalroyale96 wrote:

Ordered: 7/15 2:30 AM Est.

Confirmation: 7/15 2:33AM Est.

Processed:  still processing

I cancelled my order and will wait for something else.

Updade:  Somehow I just received a shipping confirmation and my phone should be here by tomorrow.  Crazy!

0 Likes